Friday, April 20, 2012

What an Odd Dream



About 3 or 4 years ago I took a trip to San Francisco. It was the best trip I've ever been on in my entire life. I got to see the Bttsb store which was HUGE for me. I had never seen a jsk or for that matter a brand jsk. Before that point I had 1 skirt to coordinate with and a bonnet for which I was saving to get a coordinating jsk. I literally almost cried I was hysterical when I walked in there, thank god the couch was there in the middle so I could sit down for a second. the store was so beautiful and so amazing. And so was San Fran (Even if I came ill prepared for the weather. A high of 63 in summer?? Really?).
I saw so many pretty places, and I got to do so much fun stuff. And I find myself wanting to go back. Things that seem like one time only's are things I want to repeat. I want to go back the Pier 31, I want to go shopping in Union Square, I want to go back to japan town so badly it hurts. And I think my subconcious knows it.
I have had 6 dreams about the san francisco Bttsb store in the last half year. Being there, directing people there, all kinds of stuff! And 6 dreams doesn't sound like a whole lot, but given I remember only one or two dreams a MONTH- It's kind of big for me.
In one dream I had I remember going in to the store and it being filled with jeans and really bland kind of boring clothes. I was trying so hard to keep a pokerface about it while I searched desperately for lolita in the racks. And in another I was telling another lolita about the store and the japanese mall across the way from it. And I was telling her all the wonderful things there. All the things I did and didn't do.
I really would kill to go back, like so much. There are so many things I wish I could do now! Go to the AP store, go back to the places I went before now that I look so much better! >u> God, they said San Fransisco was addictive, but I had no idea it was this bad! It's such an expensive trip, though. ;n; I guess my dreams are just dreams for now. I'll be back one day Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment